Remote interview capture for Mac users
1. Smartphone/iPhone capture. Built-in video recording software is great, to improve quality look at the lighting and sound tips.
2. Recording with a Mac with iSight:
3. There some good free software and tutorials for PC recording out there as well, just not tried and tested by us so not sure which are the best. If you know one, please share in the comments!
Turn down brightness on laptop and turn on a desk lamp to avoid the blue glow of the screen.
If there is a little bit of a color cast over the image, this can be fixed by working with more even colored lighting; using just daylight, or just incandescent artificial light.
- Cheap ($16):Cyber Acoustics CVL-1084 USB Desktop Microphone
- Better ($40):Samson Go Mic - USB Microphone for Mac and PC Computers (Silver)
- Way better ($55): Blue Snowball USB Condenser Microphone with Accessory Pack (White)
- Awesome ($160): Rode NT-USB USB Microphone